arrrrrrrrhhhhhh cccam wont run on zgemma star 2 !!! shit box

pfitzy

hi,first time posting,i cannot for the life of me get this box to activate my c lines... ive tried everything on most of the forums and still no joy...ive put the CCcam.cfg file into the etc folder and nothing.. im using vix image and running cccam 2.3..... and for those of you its a c line im using not a n line... it goes as follows C: xxxxxxxxxxxx.com port username password.... Can someone please help on this cause im fit to throw this box out the window

running Cccam
1. put the config file in var/etc
2. goto your box make sure your camm is installed
3. hit start
4. tick the box start on start up
5 save

make sure your box is connected to the net.

the correct way is to hit var/etc it migt take you to the same place but I can assure you it is the correct way.

hi lads,thanks for your info,ive tried all this and still the same result... box is connected to the net,cccam 2.3.0 is active,only other thing is,my lines are on the box as servers,should they not be down under clients?

servers is correct. I take it you have setup your tuner? and autoboquets and done the relevant scan

If you press the blue button on remote and select CCcam info, Then select Servers. Can you see your line details or not. if you can is it red are green spot to the side of it.

hi I have zgemma h1 openatv image using cccam 2.3.0 and my problems is I have to keep restart cccam in softcam panel can you help me pkz why this happening thanks

Back