ATV update issue & Channel List

rekutt

Hi there, can anyone help.

Im running Wooshbuild v3 on ATV, ive never done a system update as i was running VIX before and it didnt work etc.

The channel list has gone daft what with ALBA now being at BBC 2 placing and BBC One HD moved.

So ive read i need to do a software update, so i ve gone to do one but theres over 30 updates avaliable, is that right?

Also do i update everyone? Finally when i try to update the epgsearch plugin its telling me that my image is out of date and that it may not boot up after????
This sounds bad so what do i do. it seems im stuck ;(

Cheers

Mine has done the same. I have done all updates. Tried manually moving them but they end up moving back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need to replace your custom_swap.txt file with the latest and then rerun a nit scan within autobouquets e2 and your channels will be sorted

https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/blob/master/custom_swap.txt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for this fella. Quick question on this point. Will this be the only way to fix this issue for ever or will it get sorted from ABM plugin side of things??

The only reason i ask is that my parents live in france and have a box which i cant get access to to change any files ;( they can bring it over when they visit but in the meantime if it will be only a few weeks or a month before it gets sorted automatically i can tell them to wait it out.

Thanks again for the help!

If you are running WooshBuild v3, why not look through the WooshBuild v3 thread? AT the top of post #1 there is a direct link to the content of the custom_swap.txt file and instructions on what you need to do. The WooshBuild instructions also tell you to do the updates.

Even though it warns you that it could cause problems it wont, do them and everything will be fine.

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ----------

It may get sorted out but at the moment you do need to manually edit the file to swap the channels, although you can manually move them from the EPG. This has also been covered in the WooshBuild H2S or 2S threads.

Just followed your instructions fella and it sorted them straight away!! Top man ;)

Ive also reflashed to the 3.002 build too so hopefully im fully upto date now.

Thanks again, ill tell the parents to just wait for the time being, if its not sorted by the time they come over next ill do this fix on their box when they bring it with them ;)

Thanks again, ill tell the parents to just wait for the time being, if its not sorted by the time they come over next ill do this fix on their box when they bring it with them ;)

Or, if they have a PC on the same network as teh box - you could teamviewer onto it, and copy your modified file across ?

Back