audible books

Hi all, I used to pay for the book club many years ago but my eyes are crap now even with glasses. Do you have an Audible book club now or are they still big files?

Hi all, I used to pay for the book club many years ago but my eyes are crap now even with glasses. Do you have an Audible book club now or are they still big files?
Audio books are too big to upload to this forum, there's plenty of audio books out there and there's a free audio book repository for the visually impaired called Librivox but not sure if they have the newer stuff, last time l looked they had thousands of older books but that was over ten years ago so you may be lucky

If you are a library member (or join) it’ll give you free access to loads of audio books. You often have to request them and wait a few weeks for popular titles, but lots are on there. Each library service uses a different app, but yours will have one, such as borrowbox or Libby

hi i am after this audio book does anyone know how i can get it please christopher fairburn overcoming binge eating audiobook

Back