Forum issue (double account)

hoovies

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I had this account years ago, but I forgot the password. I think I tried resetting it but the email never arrived. So I made another account.

I've been using that account for over 5 years now. However, I recently lost my phone and hence password for the new account, when resetting I accidentally reset and therefore reactivated the old account years later.

Which I'm guessing triggered an IP ban understandably.

I just wanted to know if it's possible to get the other account back and ban this instead. My PM, service info, and login details etc are all in that other account which I can't access any more.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I had this account years ago, but I forgot the password. I think I tried resetting it but the email never arrived. So I made another account.

I've been using that account for over 5 years now. However, I recently lost my phone and hence password for the new account, when resetting I accidentally reset and therefore reactivated the old account years later.

Which I'm guessing triggered an IP ban understandably.

I just wanted to know if it's possible to get the other account back and ban this instead. My PM, service info, and login details etc are all in that other account which I can't access any more.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Pm me anything you can remember on the other account.

user name
email address
d.o.b

I think i know your other account username and why that one was removed, there is a rule here that we don't allow members to have 2 accounts without prior permission.

Last edited:
Back