Hi I have VU solo with open vix 3.2.037. I have a VU+ Hybrid DVB-T2/T/C External USB Turbo Tuner attached to get cable. Will the above patch work for this to get the audio issue fixed for me?

Try it, if it messes anything up, restore an image backup

Hi Everyone, Firstly thank you for the help ive had to get my AD sorted. I reflash from sucmnses to ipab to get my AD sorted, and ithat was yesterday. All was fine with problems of audio etc. But this morning my box failed to reboot . (star h1) It scans and sticks/crashes on 49. Nothing works on the remote and FTP or Oscam wont work,so have to switch it of from the button at the back. i have since reflashed it again with ipab and all seems to install normally until you restart it and it sticks on 49 again. I have also tried openatv(latest),but that wouldt even flash.. Anyone /someone have any ideas , have i got a knackered box or is the update not the right one? . I apologise if this post is in the wrong thread.
Thank you

Hi Everyone, Firstly thank you for the help ive had to get my AD sorted. I reflash from sucmnses to ipab to get my AD sorted, and ithat was yesterday. All was fine with problems of audio etc. But this morning my box failed to reboot . (star h1) It scans and sticks/crashes on 49. Nothing works on the remote and FTP or Oscam wont work,so have to switch it of from the button at the back. i have since reflashed it again with ipab and all seems to install normally until you restart it and it sticks on 49 again. I have also tried openatv(latest),but that wouldt even flash.. Anyone /someone have any ideas , have i got a knackered box or is the update not the right one? . I apologise if this post is in the wrong thread.
Thank you
The problem is with the reflash, you need to reflash but skips the system update that’s in the instructions ie red, 1, blue. Skip that but and all will be well. Can I ask you how you fixed the audio on ipab?

Thank you Onlywayne i will try that. Igot the voice over problems working by updating system software in ipab (red button) .Took about 10mins and all was fine. I am using oscam (but havent tried mgcam) Hope this works for you

Can't believe all you guys managed to getting yours sorted.. Is this audio thing mainly a Leicester issue that can't be fixed? Or can I fix it by installing a new image on my H. 2h?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Can't believe all you guys managed to getting yours sorted.. Is this audio thing mainly a Leicester issue that can't be fixed? Or can I fix it by installing a new image on my H. 2h?

Audio should be fine in Leicester using latest images or the method provided by lincsat, Leicester still has the no Sky Sports HD channels issues though

Audio should be fine in Leicester using latest images or the method provided by lincsat, Leicester still has the no Sky Sports HD channels issues though
Sound, Thanks for the reply, how easy are the other images to set up? Love wooshbuilds easy to follow set up on screen instructions.. Just pure brilliance, never needed to try other images.

To all who queries the wrestling.... before I did the update Survivor Series previews were clearing so assumed it would show the event...

After update to ATV 6.1 it wasn’t clearing and didn’t show.

My provider said he didn’t order it anyway as he concentrates on boxing, in any case all previous WWE events cleared, unfortunately this time it didn’t.

Either there’s something preventing this in the new update or there was a fault in the old image allowing it to work? However it would normally be expected as a provider issue but I’m not so sure in this case...

Also in the epg, Channel numbers can no longer be shown in this build either... no option that I can see to enable them. Not important but noteworthy all the same

Something for us all to ponder over anyway...

Last edited:
I have just started from scratch on my zgemma H1 and installed a Base build of Openatv 6.1, added abm 2.9, added mgcam 1.38 and new skins and am happy with it all, all the audio voiceovers have disappeared, a very big thanks to all on here for her helping me and guiding me through all this. Cheers guys

Sound, Thanks for the reply, how easy are the other images to set up? Love wooshbuilds easy to follow set up on screen instructions.. Just pure brilliance, never needed to try other images.

Just follow the guide for the image you choose or try the method by lincsat

I

Once the basebuild is installed press blue button on you’re remote and go to softcam, then choose the option to download...

The sofcam menu was missing when I clicked download plugins.
Also I'm using zgemma h1 is this impacting this ?
Thanks for all your replys.

I have just started from scratch on my zgemma H1 and installed a Base build of Openatv 6.1, added abm 2.9, added mgcam 1.38 and new skins and am happy with it all, all the audio voiceovers have disappeared, a very big thanks to all on here for her helping me and guiding me through all this. Cheers guys
Hi. Do you have oscam installed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The sofcam menu was missing when I clicked download plugins.
Also I'm using zgemma h1 is this impacting this ?
Thanks for all your replys.

What build are you using at the moment... the instruction I gave by pressing the blue button on the remote and going to softcam that way is for OpenATV...

I don’t think you download it through the plugins menu, if using OATV you’d need to do it the way I suggested buddy.

I have cccam, mgcamd and Oscam installed but I only use mgcamd... my settings were saved from when I used OATV 6.0 and updated to 6.1

Hi Im having problems installing ipab on my star H1. As soon as i apply the software update ,(after everything has been installed ) and reboot,my cable box just hangs on 49. I have to update to get my AD fixed but then i cant get any further. It works fine if i dont reboot,but i will have to at some point It seems like a catch 22 situation. Has anyone else experienced this on their star h1 VM cable only setup?, or is this only happening to mine?
Thank you

Im not the only one then.I will give that image a try . Ive tried wooshbuild ,but cant or dont know how to configure it for cable,Openatv,open pli, Dsayers and Grogbuild all will not even flash for me . Very frustrating Thanks for suggesting Andy image

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not the only one then.I will give that image a try . Ive tried wooshbuild ,but cant or dont know how to configure it for cable,Openatv,open pli, Dsayers and Grogbuild all will not even flash for me . Very frustrating Thanks for suggesting Andy image
Sorry was replying to earlier question. Andy image although being atv 6.1 still has the audio prob on my h1 plus I'm getting constant spinning blue circle on screen ( the build says for h2 in all menus, so might be this that' causing problem.)
At this stage I'm going to try a fresh openatv image and adding on latest abm and softcams. Will let you know how I get on.

Sorry was replying to earlier question. Andy image although being atv 6.1 still has the audio prob on my h1 plus I'm getting constant spinning blue circle on screen ( the build says for h2 in all menus, so might be this that' causing problem.)
At this stage I'm going to try a fresh openatv image and adding on latest abm and softcams. Will let you know how I get on.

For my H.2H we had to flash with 6.1 and then go back into updates menu and there were a couple more things to download, once we did that everything was back working audio wise and abm 2.9 was automatically installed...

just thought I’d mention incase you hadn’t tried that....

Ok , success for the most part.
Fresh openatv 6.1
Added softcam feed ( this enabled a downloadable sofcam section in the downloadable plugin section)

However I'm left with a new problem.
I don't seem to have much epg?
Only a couple of channels displaying.
Normally when I change channel to vermin previews for a minute, it does the trick but now nothing ??
Anyone had this issue ?

Back