Audio sync

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Having a bit of trouble with sync on one of my subs, it goes well until there is a slight freeze or fart and then the sync has gone again, if you switch channels and go back it fixes it!! I did contact supplier but I'm in the minority of customers with enigma2.
His advice was to hard reset router which I do every Saturday, I'm using H7s and using Jedistream maker which I refresh daily.
It was quite a cheap sub but really good and reliable to that point, I have two of these one as back up for footie and the other on H9S in bedroom, but not my main one.
The one in bedroom seems fine but it is only on for short period of times for sky sports news and golf and I haven't noticed the problem there.
50mbps strength and my main one doesn't suffer, I know people say you get what you pay for but apart from the suppliers lack of enigma2 knowledge he is helpful and prompt with everything else.
I was wondering if there was a iptv sync app, pick or plugin that might help?

Could always try service app mate
I just looked back at similar prob posts and changed the player to 5002 ext3 I think!! and so far so good, I bet the bedroom is somehow already on that!! because I had to play with settings there to get epg loaded properly, out of sync isn't to bad with with boxing but the cricket is a nightmare , they are bowled out before the ball has left the bowlers arm!!

Having a bit of trouble with sync on one of my subs, it goes well until there is a slight freeze or fart and then the sync has gone again, if you switch channels and go back it fixes it!! I did contact supplier but I'm in the minority of customers with enigma2.
His advice was to hard reset router which I do every Saturday, I'm using H7s and using Jedistream maker which I refresh daily.
It was quite a cheap sub but really good and reliable to that point, I have two of these one as back up for footie and the other on H9S in bedroom, but not my main one.
The one in bedroom seems fine but it is only on for short period of times for sky sports news and golf and I haven't noticed the problem there.
50mbps strength and my main one doesn't suffer, I know people say you get what you pay for but apart from the suppliers lack of enigma2 knowledge he is helpful and prompt with everything else.
I was wondering if there was a iptv sync app, pick or plugin that might help?
Try reinstalling channels and delete what categories don’t need before you do it also update bouquets

All seems good now, I changed the 4907 I think to 5002 ext 3 and no pobs since yesterday, I only use 20 bouquets from the huge selection, thanks all who replied with support.

Back