Autobouquets e2 gone

loz488

Hi, Have just re flashed my box to the lates vix. I can no longer see Autobouquets e2 in the plug ins. Anyone know why its gone?

Hi, Have just re flashed my box to the lates vix. I can no longer see Autobouquets e2 in the plug ins. Anyone know why its gone?
OpenVIX comes with the OE Alliance autobouquetsmaker preinstalled you will find this at Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker
If you prefer the other version then it can be installed from the plugin feeds under extensions.

OpenVIX comes with the OE Alliance autobouquetsmaker preinstalled you will find this at Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker
If you prefer the other version then it can be installed from the plugin feeds under extensions.

Thanks for reply, My point is its no longer in plug ins. It seems to have gone from extensions

not on my plugins either on solo2 might have been there on other images installed,nearly sure on other boxes on older ones it was there.

no not strange image makers delete and tweak images all the time,once upon a time loading cams onto box was done via old ipk files,things change all the time.

Going to Menu >Setup >Service Searching will give you the built in OE Alliance version.

shot1.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:41 PM ----------

Is that E2? Just says autoBouquets
Yes it is, this is probably the version you were using before.

shot1.jpg

Back