Backup vu dou2

cheers paulie will have a look at more in detail in the week going to watch the man u game now so ever think stop in my house can you send me a link please for blakies guide for kodi set up cause I want to put Robocop on as well 3 pm kickoffs on there well the was on my old kodi box cheers mate

Jibbbbbb just found it , if you go to search , search for Blacky1973, once you found it second line down ( who says KodiDirect don't work ) , their are 2 pages and guides
Cheers ......

Cactikid how Do I check if it's set to autostart Cheers bud

---------- Post Merged at 05:25 PM ----------

Jibbbbb try this their are 2 pages go to page two and down to the bottom , good luck .....

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/85306-who-said-kodidirect-dont-work-zgemma-2s.html?highlight=

i forgot and had to recheck on wheelos old post lol

" If you are using a MGCAMD.list file, navigate to VAR/KEYS (7) folder and drag and drop the mgcamd file into this. On the box press the blue button/Softcam Manager, press the green button to start the cam and blue to enable auto start. "

Cheers cactikid looks a bit daunting. , I think I already have the file in their but will have look and give it a bash thanks again for the search effort bud
Cheers ...

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Jibbbbbb if above don't work you have to go the long way , go to forums , go down to zgemma star , go to sub forums , go to zgemma-star 2s , go to page 3 , halfway down you will see ( who said that KodiDirect don't work on zgemma 2s ) go to the second page for for the link
Cheers

Paulie did you find phoenix on Kodi direct if so where is it ,, if it ain't will have to flip it you got a link for phoenix cheers bud

nothing daunting to do lol
" On the box press the blue button/Softcam Manager, press the green button to start the cam and blue to enable auto start. "

Cactikid followed as you say opened softcam manager mgcamb 1.38 is ticked and blue is saying disable startup soon I take it its alreay on auto ?
Cheers ......

paulie big thanks to you for the kodi direct link amazing I'm just downloading the films I want all in high quality and they all run perfect , don't surpose you found and good addons for 3d movies found a couple but just old films thanks again mate

Jibbbbbb you know genesis is no more , the guys are not updating anymore and gone their separate way , the new replacement is velocity, in the new metalkettle, blazer repo , go to utube and type in search box jasonmoore 85/velocity , have tried it it excellent for films,box sets, TV lol, let me know how you get on .
Cheers

Thanks mate for that my genesis is still working fine I've just finished downloading the Krays film and its perfect,, will have a look at velocity don't purpose you got any links for metal kettle ,,, or can I download any repo and just flip it over to my box once again mate thank you so much for your replys with out you I would be lost

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM --------

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ----------

Paulie been watching the videos on this and I'm lost its all android boxes I did have a mxq box so I no how to do it on that box , but when it comes to vu+ duo 2 box I'm a bit lost , have I got to find a repo for metal kettle or blazer if so where the hell do I find them from,,, after I have got them do I just flip it to vu box as in blackies guide cheers mate think once I've got this sorted I will be ok cheers

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ----------

I'm lost on this ,, any help would be great

Last edited:
hi mate ive got kodi direct running really well just cant find a link for it any where tried a few with no joy cheers mate

Back