bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese

greensman

I LOVE TEXAS!!!
TK Supporter
Wash jalapenos then cut stems off. Cut the jalapenos in half then take a "tea" spoon and scrape out the seeds and veins. If you want hotter peppers leave a little of the veins and seeds.

Take your tea spoon and fill the scooped out pepper with cream cheese. Using the back of the spoon makes it easier to fill and shape the cream cheese.

Using normal bacon cut in half so you have 2 equal parts of about 3-4 inches each. Place paper towel on plate lay 5 half-slices then another paper towel and repeat with bacon until you have about 15 half-slices and a paper towel covering the top pieces. Cook in the microwave for about 2 minutes.

Remove bacon and wrap around jalapeno then use tooth pick to secure bacon to jalapeno. Repeat this until you don't have peppers or bacon left. :)

Place in pre-heated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until bacon looks a little crispy.

Remove and eat as soon as you think you won't get a burned tongue.. REPEAT eating process until you can't stand it anymore!!! :)

Nice one GM. (y)

Looks like i know what i'm making tonight. :grin:

As you know 7th... I'm a bit slow.. :p

Where is the info for the recipe located? I entered much more than this for oven pre-heat temp, prep time, prepping, and what to use to cook with??

tia mate... :)

These are soooooo good I love them! I tried the same receipe with some green chilis last summer and mmmmmmmm we love them with green chilis even more! You need to try that too!

Regards,

Back