Bad reception

Hi guys had my zgemma box now for over 2 years been great. However now 50% of the channels pixealte really bad.

I have bought a new lnb new sky ends but no joy. BT sports the one I miss most of all your help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

One thing I would try is to get a test line, and rule that out. I mean the only other thing would be if the dish were corroded beyond repair, teh box itself, or your HDMI cables - off the top of my head

If you only replaced the LNB your dish could be misaligned or the cable split / corroded etc. Check the dish first then trace the entire length of the coax (as much as you can), look for any splits or wear to the coax and if you find any rip the lot out and replace it. Also remove and refit ALL the F-plugs at the LNB and receivers end and make them good.

You only need one single tiny wire to short and it will stop you watching. My son had the same problem and I did a short/continuity check and found one of the leads had a short refitted the f-connector and great picture now.

Back