1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best IPTV app for FireStick

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by clarkenuttal, May 13, 2018.

1. clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal Registered

I am looking for good IPTV app for my firestick. Can anyone recommend good IPTV player? I am very new to IPTV so kindly explain any differences between any IPTV players and things I should look for in a IPTV player.
    Thanks in advance

2. mbull

mbull Registered

Either Perfect Player or STB-EMU are the 2x I would recommend for the Device mentioned...

3. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

Yep stb-emu app for firestick. It emulates a mag box and is a great app

4. madmike1983

madmike1983 Forum Supporter

I would say Smarters IPTV app. This will give you full EPG VOD and live streaming aswell

5. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Problem with STB EMU is you cannot create personal channel lists that can be edited, unable to remove favourites and if you move channels around, they don't stay put. Perfect Player is a lot easier to make custom lists.

6. clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal Registered

Are these STB-EMU, Smarters IPTV and Perfect Player app free? Do these apps automatically match and display channels offered by provider? Specially in the case where I have the channel from provider will it almost always be there and sorted in order in the app?

7. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

Apps are free to download. Provider will send you details how to download there version

8. clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal Registered

so every provider has a different version? Or its better to wait and get connection 1st and leave the IPTV app choice to the provider?

9. pupuqiop

pupuqiop Forum Supporter

clarkenuttal likes this.
  10. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

Once you have download the app a provider will give you a URL to add channels/channel list and EPG

11. clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal Registered

pupuqiop likes this.
  12. Bawse

Bawse Registered

Hi I just joined, I have a zgemma h2h box which the subscription for my mg camd has now expired! I urgently need another line but would prefer a test line first to see if it works 100%.....

13. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

please note that apps are free to download doesn't mean they are free.
    most give you a free trial period and then you have to pay to continue using it, this is separate from your iptv subscription

clarkenuttal likes this.
  14. clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal Registered

Thanks for bringing in to my attention. I would remember to ask providers for the app cost too now

15. pabloescaban

The providers don't supply the apps, you have to download them yourself.
    If you google iptv apps you'll see what they are like and what costs are involved

16. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

Stb-emu is free to download on firestick

17. pabloescaban

I thought the free version had adverts?
    the pro version is a fiver?
    Smart iptv app is about 6 Euro
    not sure about the others

18. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

No the pro version is free on the firestick. You have to buy the pro version on android box

bangord30 likes this.