1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Kodi Sports App

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by JoshBlake880, Dec 8, 2016.

1. JoshBlake880

JoshBlake880 Registered

Whats the best Sports app for Kodi? all the current ones i have never work, only want one to watch BT Sport

2. andy86

andy86 Registered

I've tried a few and I'd say sportsmania has proved to be the best

3. Bohemian

Bohemian Registered

Second vote for Sportsmania. Very reliable, high quality and plenty of redundancy with backup channels available.

I've using them for a while and would genuinely recommend them.

4. JoshBlake880

JoshBlake880 Registered

Their a subscription based app are they?

5. Bohemian

Bohemian Registered

Yes, it's a subscription. £26 for 6 months or £50 for the year but there are shorter subscriptions available if you want a taster. 6 months is probably the best in terms of value and if it all goes horribly wrong, you haven't lost too much. They've been going for a while and only seem to have got better as their popularity and member numbers increase.

6. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

A lot off the sports streams are so slow on kodi,A paid service is always better quality

7. Milllions

Milllions Registered

Hiya guys where can we get the paid apps from!! Also how do I get acestreams to work? Please help guys

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 PM ----------

Hiya guys!!! am not gay promis

8. Bohemian

Bohemian Registered

sportsmania is here:

Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]

9. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Slightly O/T but can't any help with getting plexus working I've download the programe add on bit still can't get any ace streams working

10. expressandy

expressandy Registered

Great, thanks

11. MattHardy

MattHardy Registered

I wouldn't recommend sportsmania. Very glitchy and stuttering is common.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12. zisaai

zisaai Registered

Post on the IPTV Service Request thread specifying that you need sports channels and in particular BT Sports channels or if you prefer then PM me.

13. wildrover444

wildrover444 Registered

Yes have had sportsmania for over six months. Pretty glitchy. But usually u will find a working link eventually. Pretty cheap though

14. csnedden

csnedden Registered

for me id say the dc sports addon is brilliant.. and its also free no paid addons

15. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Agree I use this now been spot on last month or so

16. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

I believe sportsmania are closed to new subscribers, not sure if it's a permanent thing, another subscription add on is sportsnation

17. MattHardy

MattHardy Registered

Both from the same supplier iirc. Still not recommended.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

18. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

Think the servers on sportsmania couldn't handle the traffic, the site got too big, too quick imho.
    im not with either, I persist with Phoenix, sportsdevil, uk Turks, and zem-Tv, can usually find good streams amongst those.

19. csnedden

csnedden Registered

dc sports zem tv and sportsdevil defo the best 3 out there paid or not i think

20. alexj1990

alexj1990 Registered

I've had both Sportsmania and SportsnationHD and found Sportsnation to be more consistent for big matches weirdly, you'd think it'd be the other way round as Sportsnation is the second service they've done because they filled up all their slots on Sportsmania.