1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best means of accessing IPTV

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Palm_Sunday, May 17, 2018 at 4:30 PM.

1. Palm_Sunday

Palm_Sunday Registered

I've been using a cable sub for a couple of years now and like many others on here am getting frustrated with the amount of freezing on some of the basic channels. So I thought I may try an IPTV sub to run alongside for a while.
    I have a new 4K Sony smart TV (android based) and access my cable sub through an Xtrend 8500. Would I be better setting up an IPTV sub on the Xtrend or finding an app for the tv and feeding it into there directly? Opinions would be most welcome.

2. Mike361

Mike361 Forum Supporter

If you don't want to spend alot of money i would suggest using a Firestick. anything is going to be better than the apps you can use on your smart tv.

3. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

FireStick works perfectly, decent supplier is the hard one to find!!

4. gilvey

gilvey Registered

Perfect player runs brilliant on my Philips android tv

5. nick1963

nick1963 Registered

Perfect player or stbemu. Both work fine on android, or your providers own app,if like the one I use, they have created one.

6. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

you should be able to run iptv with a stbemu on your smart tv. Take a few trials and find one you like. If you pm me i can tell you a few to avoid.

7. Ratis

Ratis Registered

perfect player is best for all andriod tv.

8. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

You can set it up on your Xtrend or your tv,choice is yours.

9. scouse645

scouse645 Registered

I have an Xtrend8500 with cable tuners, my iptv works great with the iptv Bouquet maker app, i'm sick of the freezing also.