Best means of accessing IPTV

Palm_Sunday

I've been using a cable sub for a couple of years now and like many others on here am getting frustrated with the amount of freezing on some of the basic channels. So I thought I may try an IPTV sub to run alongside for a while.
I have a new 4K Sony smart TV (android based) and access my cable sub through an Xtrend 8500. Would I be better setting up an IPTV sub on the Xtrend or finding an app for the tv and feeding it into there directly? Opinions would be most welcome.

If you don't want to spend alot of money i would suggest using a Firestick. anything is going to be better than the apps you can use on your smart tv.

Perfect player or stbemu. Both work fine on android, or your providers own app,if like the one I use, they have created one.

you should be able to run iptv with a stbemu on your smart tv. Take a few trials and find one you like. If you pm me i can tell you a few to avoid.

I have an Xtrend8500 with cable tuners, my iptv works great with the iptv Bouquet maker app, i'm sick of the freezing also.

Back