Best oscam config/settings

Hi I have 3 different n lines set up in oscam having set up of the guides on here OSCAM FOR ATV they all work fine iv just imported the set up lines of the threads & put my details in my question is what's the best config in oscam to use once up and running all 3 lines iv had for a few months on mgcamd and only glitch maybe every hour or so but mgcamd only uses one line at a time and I thought oscam used all at once so would be better for less freezing but I seem to get more 3/4 times an hour on some channels tried load balancer settings 1to fastest card but only has one card connected (the fastest ECM card) but still getting lots of freezing all 3 lines have low ECM s and iv got low pings just thing it's something in the settings config that I'm missing tried back mgcamd and was ok for an hour but having 3lines I wanted best possible viewing

Yes was running mgcamd but have 3 lines and mgcamd only runs one at a time until one changes card and you get a glitch to the next line thought oscam would be better as all 3 lines run at once but I seem to get more glitching probably something to do in the config settings but I'm a novice on oscam

First one was top notch but went down a few times with his server second one had sent me 2 lines spent ages on here with test lines most was resellers found it hard to find a desent line

Someone can correct me if i am wrong but going from what i am seeing oscam doesn't filter out any glitching etc it just picks the server with the best ecm pings, just because its the fastest doesn't mean its the best, i had to disable one recently with had excellent ecm times but was glitching like crazy.

Set load balancer to 0 (disabled)

This will send a request to all readers at the same time and take the fastest response.

You'll still experience glitching if the cache is bad or expired.

Re set load balancer to 0 know what you mean with cache as I was affected in November with the cache issue with a lot of the line providers . Noticed there is cache-ex settings is there anything to tweak I in there or is it best left alone? Its deffenatley a learning curve oscam

Where is load balancer is it in my OScam server config I haven't noticed it? Could do with sorting this on mine too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Load balancer should be set to 0 by default so unless you have changed it there is no need to alter it

I copy and pasted some OScam settings so it may be set wrong I'll have to have a look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back