Best place to buy the cloud ibox?

Just go on ebay and search it's very simple.

With all the people wanting these boxes we would be better of grouping together and ordering a big batch from China

User iamthebest666 does all the original cloud and zgemma boxs at a good price. Also good service and quick delivery. Hes also on fleebay etc but you pay more than direct. Been getting from him for year now. All good.

User iamthebest666 does all the original cloud and zgemma boxs at a good price. Also good service and quick delivery. Hes also on fleebay etc but you pay more than direct. Been getting from him for year now. All good.

I too have been using this seller and very reliable. Only issue now is that he is no longer selling the standard ibox 2+ - he's now selling the 2+ SE version and from the forum it appears that some people are having issues flashing these

Just spoke to china and the 2+ is no more. They are going to do a single tuner zgemma instead.
from what I now understand the only prob with se is people trying to use 2+ standard loader and images.
2 on order so will update.....

Ive a funny feeling vix backup will be a problem so again if anyone can talk me through using putty to copy the box let me know!! lol

The se and twin zgemmas. Single zgemmas arent done yet

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 AM ----------

They said
"Now do not have old version cloud ibox2 plus, only new one, after Feb, about March, we will make original S2, zgemma-star S, we own driver and CFE, better for any frequency or problems."

Edit
price sent from china
2x se
2x zgemma star 2s
and postage
379usd!!!
think I'll stick with the user mentioned in uk as price almost same and next day delivery!

Prices I saw from China was two iBox 3 se including shipping £120 so £60 each that is cheaper then I have seen sellers in UK selling the old iBox 3 for.

Not found a UK seller for zgemma boxes yet if you know of one can you message me please, these zgemma boxes to appear to cost more even from China which I don't understand why.

Prices I saw from China was two iBox 3 se including shipping £120 so £60 each that is cheaper then I have seen sellers in UK selling the old iBox 3 for.

Not found a UK seller for zgemma boxes yet if you know of one can you message me please, these zgemma boxes to appear to cost more even from China which I don't understand why.

Look at post #10 above mate for seller

Look at post #10 above mate for seller

I looked on fleebay can't find a seller with that name and if you are on about the user in this forum with that name it shows he hasn't been online since
iamthebest666 20-12-2014

Back