Best Zgemma for SLY

thebulls

Hi guys

Please can i have some advise on a box for sly not bothered about recording was wondering if a Zgemma h2h is ok as i have one for vm

Thanks in advance

Hi thebulls

I'm new here myself and have been reading up a lot. According to a lot of users, the zgemma h2h should be perfect as it's a fast box and has dual tuner for both sly and vermin. That's why I ordered one yesterday from the zgemma website directly. Should receive it by tomorrow hopefully.

Just remember though that you can't get hd channels with sly, but u can with vermin.

No point buying a h2h, why pay the extra over the h2s. With the h2s you can upgrade your cable to twin if you want to record

OK so i have found this box Zgemma H.2S Linux Enigma2 2 x DVB-S/S2 (Twin Tuner) Digital Satellite Receiver

You'll not get HD on that as you can't get it on Sky. H.2H you can have the VM HD channels in your Sky bouquets if you wanted.

if you have sly and vm feeds in your house you can go for the h2h but you would need to purchase a sly line and uk vm line if you want to record another channel whilst watching a different channel, you would also get the HD channels from the vm feed.

if you just have a sly feed then you would want to go for a h2s but you wouldn't get any paid hd channels except for a couple of channels.

As you do not want to record, either buy single tuner Zgemma h.s. Or personally i would recommend Zgemma H.2H as you can later use with cable also.

You could even buy older generation Zgemma but they are tad slow for me personally. For the sake of £10, go for newer models. Also have a look at World of satellite and Sat-Shop.co.uk | Official UK and Europe Web Store from Lavatronics as they have some decent deals around this time of year.

Regards.

Last edited:
Back