Better way to switch between Virmin and sly on zgemma h2h ?

hack10001

Hi guys

I have been pulling my hair out trying to switch channels between sly and virimin on zgemma h2h.

So long winded.

Press TV, Green, Extendend Providers. ect...

Is there any easy way ?

I have got the dsayers2014 openatv image installed connected to both virmin and sly.

Thanks.

Hi. I understand things a bit better now. After reading and playing with the settings.

What i need now is: Main Menu for Virmin using a line. Then i want Free to air sat channels also in the channel numbers ? How can i set this up ? Any ideas ?
Without purchasing another sat line ?

free to air usually means works in the clear as channel is not encrypted so no line needed,never done a freesat scan so unsure if there is a setting on box.

If not using both sat and cable you shouldnt be using that backup really. If just using cable try bioheads backup

Hi. I understand things a bit better now. After reading and playing with the settings.

What i need now is: Main Menu for Virmin using a line. Then i want Free to air sat channels also in the channel numbers ? How can i set this up ? Any ideas ?
Without purchasing another sat line ?

Use bioheads backup mines designed for both sat and cable all the vm hd channels are meant to be swapped with sky hd channels.

When you use bioheads image in autobouqetesmarker providers set sky uk to free to air only

Ok. have got two live lines now. The problem is virmin is N Line and Sly is C line ? And they are both not working at the same time ? Have trouble flicking between the two ?
Can any one help ?

Are you using the openatv image? In usr/keys create a file called cccamd.list and place cline in there and the nline in newcamd.list starting with CWS and start mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have put C line in CCcam.cfg and N line in newcamd.list. Both files are in the usr/keys folder. Is that correct ?

No if you do that you will need to manually change cams you'll have been best getting both same lines ie both clines in CCcam.cfg or both nlines in newcamd.list. try to create a file called cccamd.list and place the cline in there and try using just mgcamd

Yes I haven't tried this myself as I have both as nline and put them in newcamd.list but I've included an mg_cfg file that allows you to use cccamd.list and newcamd.list together

Last edited:
Back