Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Yeah typical always happens. Got both the shots up on Norwich and done livi/draw so 3 coupons up sheff wed shots let me down but 3 out of 4 healthy profit tonight happy result with Celtic tonight.

Yeah you know what your getting with Livi played well Celtic need to be more physical with them in games. They could finish in Europe places which you would got very good odds off especially with their second season in the league.

wins in the last week

Attachments

• lucky 31.png
    lucky 31.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • lucky15.PNG
    lucky15.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • lucky31.png
    lucky31.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Your doing well at the moment with your horses am waiting on few more shots in forest game for a win. You looked at tomorrow racing? If you need any record of jockey trainer horse etc message me and al give you stats.(y)

Your doing well at the moment with your horses am waiting on few more shots in forest game for a win. You looked at tomorrow racing? If you need any record of jockey trainer horse etc message me and al give you stats.(y)

its only 10p bets but the odds are good
good luck with forest game, u back millwall ?
not looked @ 2morrows racing yet

Backed forest 16 or more and Millwill 12 shots or more double my money on both of them so just need the shots.

Yeah usually bet on horses and football but just football just took a break from horses for a bit may have a bet tomorrow had a good week on football bets. You just do lucky 15s?

Yeah usually bet on horses and football but just football just took a break from horses for a bit may have a bet tomorrow had a good week on football bets. You just do lucky 15s?

lucky 15s and lucky 31s as said b4 just 10p bets but good odds
sometimes i bet 6 horses @ 10p = £6.30 lucky 63

A few nice returns for you this week , when you consider your initial stakes, but at the same time you have been a bit unlucky not to win a few quid more in few of your bets, keep doing what your doing and hopefully you might touch for all five winners sometime soon.

Back