Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Don't you just love a last minute winner
b5bd33672fc207ac42b4aee068b0b337.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving this a go for tonight, normally a doubles man for £20 stake but found 3 tonight so reduced stake a bit
457993bdf41b969703bc6b3b70d930df.png

Fancy a few horses today so good luck if you follow.

YPSILANTI in the last at Towcester. Bolted up over fences few days ago. Reverts back to hurdles where it runs off the same mark over hurdles.Only doubt is the ground but I think it will be too well in for it to have much of a difference. 6/4 PaddyPower

MONALEE in the 3rd at Clonmel, Only 3l behind Death Duty last time out.That's the closest anyone got to that horse this season. Nearest dangers in the field tomorrow are the mullins pair Turcagua and Battleford. Turcagua was 9L behind Death Duty last time out. Battleford was beaten 9l by The Storyteller. Monalee beat that by 1l 11/8

COGBURN in the bumper at Wincanton. Ran a deccent race on debut when stayed on for 3rd. Each way chance @ 6/1 on Bet365

HARWOODS STAR in the 4:35 @ Southwell, been unlucky recently and think he was a win in him. Finished 3rd last time out and has the beating of Vroom and Boots and Spurs on previous form. 5/2 General

GLENALMOND in the 6:25 Chelmsford, been tracking this one for a while. Was rated 107, now 69. The recent "gamble" on the Stelle horse might deter a few from it but I think he'll be close tomorrow. 12/1 EW

Singles and a small few Double/Trebles for me

Fancy a few horses today so good luck if you follow.

YPSILANTI in the last at Towcester. Bolted up over fences few days ago. Reverts back to hurdles where it runs off the same mark over hurdles.Only doubt is the ground but I think it will be too well in for it to have much of a difference. 6/4 PaddyPower

MONALEE in the 3rd at Clonmel, Only 3l behind Death Duty last time out.That's the closest anyone got to that horse this season. Nearest dangers in the field tomorrow are the mullins pair Turcagua and Battleford. Turcagua was 9L behind Death Duty last time out. Battleford was beaten 9l by The Storyteller. Monalee beat that by 1l 11/8

COGBURN in the bumper at Wincanton. Ran a deccent race on debut when stayed on for 3rd. Each way chance @ 6/1 on Bet365

HARWOODS STAR in the 4:35 @ Southwell, been unlucky recently and think he was a win in him. Finished 3rd last time out and has the beating of Vroom and Boots and Spurs on previous form. 5/2 General

GLENALMOND in the 6:25 Chelmsford, been tracking this one for a while. Was rated 107, now 69. The recent "gamble" on the Stelle horse might deter a few from it but I think he'll be close tomorrow. 12/1 EW

Singles and a small few Double/Trebles for me

Thats my afternoon sorted then, nothing better to do when you haven't got work and its pissing it down

10 quid on this today

ireland
england
tottenham
both teams to score in Crystal palace vs Sunderland

ireland and england are rugby

returns 43

Back