Bit of help needed

Need a bit of help, bought a h2s for a mate tried it in my house on single tuner as he only has one feed from dish, all worked perfect in my house all channels play ok, took box to mates house connected it all up and some premium channels not working mainly sky owned e.g sky sports, sky 1, etc, yet bt sports works fine also mutv and few other premiums working fine, tried a few things but wont have any of it any ideas will be greatly appreciated im ready to throw the box now lol

Think you may need a signal fix. Look on ebay for one.
Could be your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what signal and quality levels show at yours and his place thinking dish slightly off,he dont have a crappy open box needing a signal fix lol.
i presume box and router was rebooted and showed connected?

Signal at his place and mine almost the same yeh rebooted both router and box even went back to mine to check the line was still working on my feed and no problems, i thought it could be dish alignment possibly strange how some of the premium channels work though

you dont have a multiroom line on boxes and using elsewhere maybe logged out?
tried your box on one feed also

Yeh mate tried my box on single feed on my box worked fine took my box up my mates tried that and exactly the same problem mate

and what about your line ?not said if you used another line to test box at his place.
multiroom wont allow 2 areas connected.

can you try another box at his to see if it works? then rescan his box at his place to see if 900+ channels are found on the scan?

Ok mate i thought it was something to do with dish, internet was fine as bt sports work along with other channels, and line worked fine in my house ill tell him thanks for the help

Back