1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Blackout

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Anst11, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Anst11

Anst11 Registered

Watched some of the football live then I have Just watched a to show which I recorded and after it had finished I went back to live tv - all channels are blacked out then changes to wooshbuild logo screen . Free to air channels included. Epg and "system" looks ok can still look through it all but nothing but the wooshbuild blue logo screen.

At a complete loss.... Please help.

Tried rebooting - nothing

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

Upon looking I have 0% signal on signal finder....why could his be?

2. kiddac

kiddac

somebody nicked your dish while you were watching football

3. Anst11

Anst11 Registered

around my area i wouldnt put that past any of my neighbours or townsfolk... they seem to have an extra finger to nick things easier...

but alas no, i still have my dish.

I think i may have figured it out...

I recently put tuner B to astra 19.2e for my other dish to test out and i forgot to put that tuner back to 28.2e afterwards. so at the time it went to wooshmans build screen i was recording..

I am assuming it had some kind of brainfart whilst recording and trying to do anything else off one feed?