blocked access by VM

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
hi guys virgin media have blocked access to certain sitesave tried a prxoysever like hide mya$$ but get as far as trying to log in and that it - kicked out
Sorry, this page is not available through Virgin Media

Virgin Media has received an order from the High Court requiring us to prevent access to this site. For more information about the order and your rights - please click the relevant link below:
HTML:
http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=162865&buspart=Court_Orders

Any help on a get around??

that doesnt solve my problems if i have to pay £15 pm for something i dont use very often so that doesnt really fix my problem

Not heard of that Eileen > found it tried it and to no avail, vm still comes up with same message :(

Last edited:
opera browser has free VPN add on extensions which you can turn off and on as and when you want to use it (not sure but I think Firefox has the same)

Download the program cyberghost (free version unlimited use up to 900kbps) and change the server to wherever you want. If it works I suggest buying purevpn, it works out at £30 for a year and well worth it.

Last edited:
Free VPN's should never be trusted for anything other than watching streams etc. Dont use for social media, emails, or any personal details whatsoever

get the"bluebox" add on ( firefox) , then right click & select open with bluebox

Last edited:
My friend has an old skybox f11 running on cable TV but I can only find satellite ones now, is their a new cable receiver that will run with a c-line on Virgin cable tv

Back