Blue HD Skin

Hi i have the blue hd skin installed on my cloud ibox 2 plus se and now i have a blue circle spinning in the top left corner i know this appears while booting up but this was just random and happened again last night.

my question is:

1: why has this just started to happen
and
2: can it be disabled

Cheers

There is always a logo/icon loading in the top left corner, this just shows when your box is working on a task. Some skins are just smaller and not as noticeable, also the blue hd skin seems to slow things down a little maybe that is why it is is appearing more. I have never tried disabling it so am not sure, I dont mind it because it shows my box hasnt crashed

I think of it like the old egg timer or spinning circle on windows. Just means box is busy.
lets u know to back off and slow down when trying to do something.
Have u usb set up living in the box initialised and mounted with swapfile?
if yes, when was the last time you rebooted?

It can be turned off but then u wont know when box is busy and to slow down remote use etc.

And if u stop using the skin it will still appear at those times but spinning blue will just become spinning 'vix'. Again can be turned off though.

its just random times crmorris2, sucmsee i have no usb in the box the box was rebooted yesterday and how can the box be busy when im not touching it, this has only happened over the last 3 days now before that it was absolutely fine. when this appeaers i wouldnt mind so much but the box is not accessible while this is spinning canot change channel or anything

Thrre are background operations going on all the time like any computer. If u have no usb in the box set up everything is going to the internals on the box. Thi will fill it up and eventually crash it. And further on will burn out the internals with all the 'writes' stuff does.
there needs to be a usb. Initialised. Swapfile created. Epg/record/timeshift all set to it. Imho

Its a different type of box dude. Computer and sat combined basically. Can u grab a spare 4gb+ usb stick and ill quickly talk u through it. 5 min job

No probs. This will get u started.
box off
usb in
box on
menu
setup
system
storage devices
initialisation
select the usb
red to initialise. Wait
menu
setup
vix
swap manager
blue to create
select ur usb
256mb. Wait. Takes while.
yellow to autostart
green to activate
exit all.
reboot

Menu
setup
system
epg
settings
epg location. Select /media/hdd
green ok
crossepg
configure
storage device. Select ur usb.
Setup ur auto download.
green ok
download now. Wait ages :)

Menu
setup
system
recording settings
default movie location. /media/hdd/movie/
green save
timeshift settings
timeshift location (as above)

Bar any plugin changes to save folder thats it. Also now u can stream movies properly :)

If u know how to set a raw image use most up to date from cloud-ibox .net.
if not use the vix 153 in firmware here. Already mostly set up with instructions

If u know how to set a raw image use most up to date from cloud-ibox .net.
if not use the vix 153 in firmware here. Already mostly set up with instructions[

ill be puttin the flash on from scratch,is that what u meann raw,itll b first install of openvix apollo,

Yes bud, that is what Sucmnsee means. But why anot use his backup image ti save you hassle if you're new to this?

got it guys,thanks,just waitin on my box comin now,wont be here to next week cause of holidays,gutted,bought my clines,if i get stuck ill come back to yous,thanks guys

Download hddguru an format ur usb when its in the pc or laptop then turn ur box off.put ur usb in then turn it on.I had same problem but sucmnsee helped me with this now I'm up an running

Back