BM7000s-14-03-12-83x

bobby123

TECHKINGS RESIDENT
UPDATE - BM7000s - March 14

1.You Tube interface improved.

2.Blade Online updated.

3.Videoshare function added.

4.You Tube and Videoshare added to Media Player screen (PLAY button).

5.Memory usage improved.

6.Aspect Ratio can now be changed for video file playback by pressing WIDE button.
i'm told this is the hacked version with 9991
BM7000s-14-03-12-83x - Downloads - TechKings

i've loaded this version afew days ago, seems to work ok. dont know how to use the new feature of videoshare though, but i've been told you will need to purchase some sort of a server to share stuff with other blade users across the globe.

hi is this the march 2012 firmware for blade media bm700s with 9991option. Also is it a beta version or full stable confirmed version. thankyou shoyaib

hi thankyou for your reply hopefully it is the full version and not the patched beta. i have loaded it on my box seems ok but dont know weather better or full stable version. can you recommend a good cardshare server for full sky chanels view asia entertaintment sport movies news music international full sky uk astra 28,2e. as i purchased one he said full sky uk astra 28.2e and view asia is not the asian chanel scrambled so please can you forward me a good stable ccam or newcamd cardshare server good price and reliablity. thankyou shoyaib

I think i spoke to soon on this March f/w. My box kept crashing today, every 2 mins. so i've reloaded the JAN 5th 2012 firmware back again.

hi i have had no crashing atall my friend could be your server or need to reinstall firmware and factorey reset and should be back to normal. just installed mine today no probs but dont know whether beta or full stable version thankyou shoyaib

no its not my server or my boxes m8, i have 2 blades with different subs, and both boxes kept crashing with the march f/w. I been using the march firmware for last 3/4 days, so you give it afew more days m8 :-)

hello all ,ive just purchased a blade 7000s and a ccline off a friend for £90 (just the cline) .Sometimes it works without a hitch and some times ,like today it comes up with scrambled channel ,im using sky unlimited broadband ,my line speed is around 5Mb ive have had only the blade box plugged into the net ,my friend is saying its to do with my setup but i think its the cline or the firmware would any1 be able to help me out hope im putting this in the right place ,im using BM7000s-06-09-11-7dx-beta firmware thanks for any help :peace:

hello again i tried the new firmware and still no joy i notice when i go to channel 9991 it says disconected ,im using a sky dish ,if thats anthing to do with it ,
im very new to this thanks again

sorry it took long time to get back ,it was a problem with my c/s he changed my port number and every thing is sweet .thanks for the help(y)

Last edited:
hi i would recommend 13ruce to upgrade to latest jan 2012 firmware should solve problem as i were in the same situation when i had 2011 firmware in. and i were getting 7mb download speed throgh bt. if after this it does not solve it is your server. as a reputable cardshareing network would be good than one that is not as good. ask a friend that uses same server and see if he gets same prob if he doesnt then its your side. and you would have to consult your broadband provider for a broadband speed booster to increese noise on line to increase download speed. if you mate does experiance same prob then its your server. try a test line 24hr to check whether its your server or internet speed. hit cardshare on a search engine for full sky uk server. sorry cannot post any websites these are forum rules. thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

GerradF.C sorry il try for couple of days see what happens. try flashing box through null cable as file could have some bad fragments and bad sectors. re download from forum first if this does not solve prob then it could be the firmware. as it might be a beta patched version and not the proper full stable one. hopefully the pros are working on it and get to work imediately to resolve all aspectcts of issues. thankyou shoyaib

thanks Shoyaibpatel for the fast reply m8 ,im a propper noob just after pressing the post button i seen that my firmware was on 2011 lol ,im gonna do a factory reset and try the new firmware hope it works for me it seems to go off when im watching it ,but lets my misses watch it all night lol

13ruce ok mate i recommend putting the jan 2012 firmware with 9991 option as numerous amount of people are complaining with the march 2012 with 9991 version please put jan 2012 with 9991 option it is perfect and works as i were using that with no prob atall. also if you like my post please also use the like and thanks button icon. i hope i have answered all questions now. i will leave it to the pros out there to fix new march 2012 firmware issues and request them to fix all erors on the firmware urgently. thankyou shoyaib

Hi guys... I've been using the March software fine without any crashing at all. Try doing a factory reset (make sure to back up ur lines first coz u will lose them if u dont).

At what point does it crash for u?

brickie thats true i loaded it yesterday and im fine. dont know why some people experiancing issues with march 2012 firmware. i think they should download again from website and load through null cable. it solves all issues as might be corupt when writing on the box using usb. is this march firmware beta patched version or full stable version like jan 2012. could be the answer. thankyou shoyaib

hi ok then the best firmware is the jan 2012 full stable version am i correct. and wait for pros to release full stable version. thankyou shoyaib

its entirely up to you m8.

the difference between the january version and the march version is the new Videoshare. if u dont use that you can stick with Jan.

there's no burning reason to always be running the latest software all the time unless it fixes some problems. but as far as i'm concerned the blade software has been rock solid stable for over a year now anyway.

but I have no problems at all with march version and you said you didnt either so theres no right or wrong answer. if march works for u stick with it.

cheers

thanks m8 ,my problem was the port i was on ,i thought i was going mad ,my friend and i nearly came to blows then he go in touch with the supplyer /server owner and he asked him if he is still using the old port number then like magic it came on .I dont expect a sorry nor am i even taking the "told you so" which i deserve im just so happy it works and for a bonus ive learnt quite a lot about routing,ip address allocation and dmz routing in the last week ,more than i learnt in my 2 year of doing cisco networking course lol thanks for the help guys ,the jan 2012 is working great for me :woohoo:

hi yes im sticking with the march 2012 version as i have had no probs since yesterday. i were just adviseing others. but im fine as latest allways is the best for stablity. anyways i will keep with march firmware and wait for the full stable march 2012 firmware and over right it ontop of this march 2012 beta when it is released. and hope it is uploaded heare quick. thankyou shoyaib

hi youtube has improved instaed of showing text when searching youtube you get text with picture thumbnails. but it should be displays as a list and not going alsong the page as it does not fit and thumbnails picture to small when searching and should be impoved like a list with bigger text and picture. problems with a 32gb pen drive as it takes to long on tst menu and also when recording then pressing stop. it says please wait takes more than 45min to stop and save recding otherwise you can access anything screen freezes. i say professionals out there should fixthese and upload a updated version of the same firmware with 9991 option, thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

hi sorry forgot to mention have tested duracel 32gb verbatrim 32gm kingston 32gb sandisc 32gb all is giving same results usb pen drives are all formated to f32 format and all work perfectly on my pc but slow on blade media bm7000s. also have used blades formating tool and some other one in 2tb hardrive issues with blade thread still no differance. thankyou shoyaib

Back