boot message on h2s

Hi
Hope you can help me please I have a zgemma H2S box which was working fine only today a root message is display and I can not get any picture
please bear with me I am very new to this.

Not sure what you mean by a root message, never heard of or seen this so have no idea what you are getting at
Bye the way, welcome to the forum, head over and say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a BOOT message on the front of the box
normally it goes through the number then a signal to the TV
but now I get nothing use a BOOT message

You probably best reinstalling a build again, sounds like somethings gone wrong? I recommend Wooshbuild v5, its working great for me

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

I had a similar problem when the box loaded up and was working the box still said boot, change the HD port on your TV and turn the box off and back on see if that fixes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks guys so new to this techo stuff but the site has been a great help
I have manage to install Wooshbuild V5 and it looks amazing however how do you transfer a newcamd.list to a usb ?
Ive got the code on file from supplier but its on word pad and the zgemma comes up with a message saying no newcamd.list on usb ?
what format should i use
thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 AM ----------

ps i have format usb to 32

Newcamd.list files open as a notepad document and yes, format the USB to fat32.

Just make sure it's saved as newcamd.list on your computer and put it on a usb stick and insert in the front port. Turn the box to sky 1 (106) press green, scroll down to USB cam importer and press ok.

Be sure the files not named anything else like newcamd.list.list or newcamd.list(1) etc. Try having nothing else on the USB stick.

thanks guys so new to this techo stuff but the site has been a great help
I have manage to install Wooshbuild V5 and it looks amazing however how do you transfer a newcamd.list to a usb ?
Ive got the code on file from supplier but its on word pad and the zgemma comes up with a message saying no newcamd.list on usb ?
what format should i use
thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 AM ----------

ps i have format usb to 32

Use the line creator file below to prepare a file which is then copied to the usb.
Put usb in front port/green button/cam importer/ok and the line will copy over and providing you are on a scrambled channel it should fire up.

Line Creator - Downloads - TechKings

Back