GrogBuild Bouquets

Can someone please help me with the location of the Bouquets,
I have done a lot of work to get my bouquets how I want them and want to back up and restore them to multiple boxes.
The export function in Webif does not work, it gives me an error 'No Such Resource', I have tried to replace the all of the files in etc/enigma2 but the box overwrites the new files with the originals.
I tried to delete all of the files in the directory but when I reboot the box the originals are back, meaning this is possibly the working directory and not the source files,
I have tried lots of internet searches but they all come back with the same directory!
I get the same results with all of my boxes Zgemma2, Zgemma H5.2, Zgemma H2S, Octogon SF8008, all are running Grogbuild and OpenAtv6.4 with Slyk1HD skin
Appreciate any guidance?

they are in /etc/enigma2 folder
If you have autobouquetsMaker running daily then they will be overwritten, I would go to Autobouquetsmaker -> config and disable scheduled run

they are in /etc/enigma2 folder
If you have autobouquetsMaker running daily then they will be overwritten, I would go to Autobouquetsmaker -> config and disable scheduled run
Thanks for the reply, I have Autobouquetmaker set not to run automatically, As I said I can Network in to my boxes and delete all of the files in etc/enigma2 but the boxes just replace the files, I have tried to overwrite all of the files with my saved version but again the box just overwrites them even with ABM disabled?

stop enigma2 from running on the box you are copying to while you copy the files over.

use Putty to connect to your box and then use the command

Code:
init 4

then copy the files over the files

and then in putty enter the command

Code:
init 3

to restart enigma2

Never try changing e2 files while e2 is running

You Sir are a star, thankyou so much for your time, I would never have found that on my own, its not doing exactly what I want but nearly there, I have mapped a lot of iptv channels into different bouquets and these are being overwritten still, I need to do a compare between these two different boxes.

Ok, I stop the box and replace all of the Userbouquet files, as soon as I restart the box I can see my files being replaced with new files, after 10 secomnds all of the replaced files have the current time stamp and are back to the files before I replaced them?

I've done a bouquet manager plugin for my build. It does work on ATV but obviously it isn't skinned.
The ATV IPKG Installer can't see it but it installs fine with DreamExplorer.

1_0_19_CD6E_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230317111301.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-willobuild-bouquet-manager_3092_all.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
Willo, same as before, I run your bouquet manager on Box1, I then copy the hdd/bouquetsBackup folder to Box2, run your bouquet manager on Box2 and restore the files, the box reboots and then after about 10 seconds all of the new bouquet files are again replaced with the original files and old format!

Original Bouquets, I have a few boxes all set up identical, I have edited the bouquets on one of my boxes to how I want it and now I want to distribute this to all of the other boxes,.
with my pc I navigate to the box that is setup and copied the folder root/etc/enigma2, using putty to stop a different box with 'init 4' I then overwrite in this box the root/etc/enigma2 folder with the copied version, after this is complete I restart the box with 'init 3', the box reboots and overwrites the replaced files with default ones.
I have installed Willo bouquet manager on all of the boxes, on the box thatI have setup, I run the manager and backup the bouquets, when it has completed using my pc I navigate to media/hdd and copy the BouquetsBackup folder, I then navigate to a different box and paste the copied folder into hdd/media, on tyhis box I run Willo's Bouquet Manager and resore the bouquet I have just copied, when it has completed the box auto reboots, when it has rebooted you can see the files being overwritten back to the original files before Bouquet Manager was run.
I would say that some script is running to replace these, but I can not find where it is getting these source files from or what script is doing it.
I have taken a vid of the files being replaced but it does not really show anything apart from the files automatically being overwritten.

Willo, same as before, I run your bouquet manager on Box1, I then copy the hdd/bouquetsBackup folder to Box2, run your bouquet manager on Box2 and restore the files, the box reboots and then after about 10 seconds all of the new bouquet files are again replaced with the original files and old format!
Once you've made a backup try the restore option.
This will delete everything bouquet related from the enigma2 folder before restoring the backup.

If the old bouquets keep coming back after that then there must be an external program restoring them.

Enable debug logs and it will show you what is restoring them.

So are the original bouquets created via a script if so check etc/enigma2 and see if an IPTV sh file is there and delete it.

Or is a plugin creating these bouquets like e2m3ubouquet/IPTV bouquet maker plugin? If it is disable run on boot

Ok, I stop the box and replace all of the Userbouquet files, as soon as I restart the box I can see my files being replaced with new files, after 10 secomnds all of the replaced files have the current time stamp and are back to the files before I replaced them?
ah

just reaslised your using grogbuild. Press the green button followed by red button to go to 'remove plugins' screen, scroll down to system plugins and then select autostartabm and uninstall it.

Now do the copy as per my instructions above and should be all ok

Sorry it's been a long time since I've played with grogbuild and forgot

ah

just reaslised your using grogbuild. Press the green button followed by red button to go to 'remove plugins' screen, scroll down to system plugins and then select autostartabm and uninstall it.

Now do the copy as per my instructions above and should be all ok

Sorry it's been a long time since I've played with grogbuild and forgot
That was it,I was just about to give up a bad job, I had uninstalled ABM but it made no difference, now I have uninstalled autostartabm it is doing what I expected. Thanks for your help.
Is not having autostartabm going to cause me any problems?

That was it,I was just about to give up a bad job, I had uninstalled ABM but it made no difference, now I have uninstalled autostartabm it is doing what I expected. Thanks for your help.
Is not having autostartabm going to cause me any problems?
no It is just a plugin I wrote so when the box boots up in runs an ABM scan, aimed at new installs of the build so don't need to run a scan manually. no need for it after that really

Brilliant, all sorted on all boxes, thankyou everyone for your assistance.
I run Xtreamity and Jedimaker on my boxes, because I set my boxes up, I know how to work around the issues, eg, i can only see the epg for Jedi if I change to a Jedi channel 1st, but others sharing my tv (The wife) can not manage this! So now I have removed all of the channels we watch from the standard bouquets and replaced them with the channels within the JediBouquets, so now they are just in the middle of all of the normal channels, it was quite a lot of work, but then all of my work was overwritten, this has cured it. 😊
Thanks again.

Back