GrogBuild Bouquets

Can someone please help me with the location of the Bouquets,
I have done a lot of work to get my bouquets how I want them and want to back up and restore them to multiple boxes.
The export function in Webif does not work, it gives me an error 'No Such Resource', I have tried to replace the all of the files in etc/enigma2 but the box overwrites the new files with the originals.
I tried to delete all of the files in the directory but when I reboot the box the originals are back, meaning this is possibly the working directory and not the source files,
I have tried lots of internet searches but they all come back with the same directory!
I get the same results with all of my boxes Zgemma2, Zgemma H5.2, Zgemma H2S, Octogon SF8008, all are running Grogbuild and OpenAtv6.4 with Slyk1HD skin
Appreciate any guidance
In the Favourites(TV) bouquet USERBOUQUET.FAVOURITES.TV I add satellite, terrestrial and IPTV channels, then add Markers to group channels into separate categories. Easy to update and never gets over-written.

In the Favourites(TV) bouquet USERBOUQUET.FAVOURITES.TV I add satellite, terrestrial and IPTV channels, then add Markers to group channels into separate categories. Easy to update and never gets over-written.
Like I said, easy for me, but not so the wife, she wouldn't be able to find 'Favourites' 😏

Hi, sorry to re-open this, but I have exactly the same issue but now I'm running Willobuild on all of my SF8008 boxes with vix6.4, i've checked the system plugins and there is not an autostartabm, am i missing something?

Just to update, it appears this was being blocked by the system plugin autobouquetmaker (even thbough it was not set to run), which after I removed it Willo bouquetmanager was able to update/replace the bouquets. Case c.losed.

Back