bt home hubs- which is best?

TAYLOR7

Currently have a bt hub 3 in the house, does grand bar it wont reach the bedroom for online gaming. used a simple signal booster but wifi can drop out from time to time, not good when your playin cod and your going for your 10th kill streak. lol. had the notion of getting a 2nd hub and putting it in the roofspace above the bedroom. I know there are bt hub 5's and a 7 but between a bt hub 3 and a 4 is there any difference in wifi connetivity? Or do i just assume the bt hub 4 is better then the 3 in every regard.. wifi dropping out is my issue.

I'm on the 6 (smart) and it's pretty good
bt where offering it for 59£ of their site, so I upgraded

I have a BT Hub 6. There are some good things about it, but originally I had all sorts of problems. I think they've pushed some firmware updates that have fixed it.

I had the BT Hub 5 which was okay, but wireless signal wasn't great. Now have the Smart Hub (BT Hub 6) and the wireless is much better. Had no other issues so far since I got it about 10 weeks ago

I got the 6 last week as a free upgrade, I'm getting 46Mbps in the bedroom firestick through 2 walls. Can't fault it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HomeHub 6 is vastly improved on the older HH's. Now getting a strong WIFI signal all over the house where previously it was patchy upstairs. Got my free for resigning for 12 months, but even if you pay for it, IMO its well worth it.

Back