Buffer that question AGAIN

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Guys im trying to sort a family member regards a buffering issue that's seems to only be on TV, and not movie/TV VOD.
It approx every 30 minutes and using tivimate 100mb speed FS max, we are going through the obvious maintenance, setting various buffer sizes, restart router clear cache etc.
Is there anyone that has had a similar issue.
Another odd thing is the same sub runs on his sons FS but he is not getting the issue. 🙄🤔
It's a strange one.

Are you using the same line details for both devices? Does the line have multiconnections?

No mate it's two different accounts both multiroom also
maybe swap the lines around on the devices, if it does it on the same device, its something on the device.

maybe try another app if that is the case.
you could try another external player, like VLC for example

bit of trial and error required to pin down the issue.

maybe swap the lines around on the devices, if it does it on the same device, its something on the device.

Great idea mate... I've gone through everything I can think of on the actual apps tweaking xtreme parameters and epg settings on auto start HLS stream settings etc etc.
I'll add his other account to the stick or perhaps even use that on the TV...
It's the simple things you tend not to think of and delve right into tech settings etc. 🙄🤣🤣

Yes external is player a option, but just can't make sense of it. I've used the same set ups multiple times for friends and family but this I'm stumped on.
He has flix app also on the stick and says that's the same which leads me towards router connection issue.

Back