Build preference

burremr

This is no reflection on wooshbuild (loved it on my old H2S) but Mrs prefers the VM feel of Dsayers.
Have retained Dsayers on our H2H upstairs (using a single cable feed) as its watched infrequently but looking to replace the build on the H52TC downstairs, VM & Sat Feed. Happy to loose the few channels avail via dish and go cable only. Thought's on the best VM looking build for twin cable?

OpenATV6

Last edited:
You do realise that the VM interface is just a skin don't you and you can add that to any build?

Fairly new to this but yes. As long as she has the facility to watch and record at the same time and the bouquets are structured like Dsayers I get a quieter time! I read that the Dsayers skin was not available for the H52TC hence the question.

Start from fresh with openatv and use vskin hd by Kiddac which you can get off his website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The skin will work on pretty much all firmwares that are engima2
Some elements won't match up

Most people use vix or atv. So kiddac makes them work for them the best he can

Have you never noticed the menus are the same. Items may be moved but they are the same

check my signature there is a link to my build for the h52tc, it is by default cable only but does give details how to enable the sat feed as well.

Back