Build??

GerryBhoy

Hi guys my mate has a vu+ duo2 that he's wanting to update from an old vix image. Personally I use iPad which I know doesn't support that box yet, and I believe whoosh doesn't either?
So I suppose my question is does anyone have one if these boxes? Is there a "build" I can stick on it like whoosh or ipab, I'm a novice myself so barebones images freak me out a wee bit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there are backup images about for those boxes but ipab and wooshmans are for zgemma so not available,The VU duo is a far superior box and there is a hell of a lot of support around for them

Yes there are backup images about for those boxes but ipab and wooshmans are for zgemma so not available,The VU duo is a far superior box and there is a hell of a lot of support around for them

"Stupid question alert" lol
Do these back up images behave like a build? I.e have everything built in like skins, picons bouquets etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple anwser is yes,You just download the backupfile and flash as normal,You will need to change your area for channels and try different builds,Unlike most other boxes you get to use black hole firmware with VU boxes which has huge support,Try a few different backups openvix/atv/pli/black hole and see which one you like best

Back