Built in WiFi satalite box

sofia777

Hi guys,
Haven't used my zgemma box for a good year since getting my frontroom redone as we put the modem in the loft. Is there a box out there yet that has WiFi features. We have built in WiFi extenders.

you can get cheap wifi adaptors for zgemma's, not used one myself in long time but someone may be able to point you to a tried and tested one

Some boxes do have built in wifi

you can get cheap wifi adaptors for zgemma's, not used one myself in long time but someone may be able to point you to a tried and tested one

Some boxes do have built in wifi
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I haven't used the zgemma in a while so I don't even mind upgrading to something newer/better.

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I haven't used the zgemma in a while so I don't even mind upgrading to something newer/better.
If you have not used the box for a while what are you hoping to run on it.Few things have changed on the satellite now

I would be upgrading room to take a lan cable which is better than wifi or home plugs.
The room was just upgraded and I got rid of the wires and put the modem in the loft with expensive signal boosters up and downstairs. Trying to avoid bringing it back downstairs. Hence why I'm asking.

I would be upgrading room to take a lan cable which is better than wifi or home plugs.
The room was just upgraded and I got rid of the wires and put the modem in the loft with expensive signal boosters up and downstairs. Trying to avoid bringing it back downstairs. Hence why I'm asking
If you have not used the box for a while what are you hoping to run on it.Few things have changed on the satellite now
Always run it on vermin

The room was just upgraded and I got rid of the wires and put the modem in the loft with expensive signal boosters up and downstairs. Trying to avoid bringing it back downstairs. Hence why I'm asking

Always run it on vermin
Not any longer i am afraid

Back