Cable Signal Booster (VM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Please can someone send me links for good ones or pm if they have one available...

I have a three way 5-1000 x-source splitter for my cable setup :

Tuner B works fine
Tuner C does work fine if tuner B is disabled so i know i need a Cable Signal Booster..

HOWEVER when both are in use i.e. when i'm recording something on tuner B and tuner C is also in use.. It begins to pixellate after every 2-3 seconds of clear good picture..

Willing to pay for one so please comment below.

Thank you.

take a look at the Technetix HDU-400. there the ones virmin engineers use, got mine on flee bay. PM alcable he might be able to help further.

How long has it been like this - since you installed it? ... also where did you buy the splitter? - could it be faulty? - maybe try and rule that out first? 4 Way Splitter with Powerpass All Ports | Splitters | Screwfix.com

I need a three way splitter and your links shows 4 way..

i tested my two way splitter with cable to router and other to box.. Tried the usb cable tuner using male to female aerial cable patch and that had similar using loop port of the back of the box and that has the same issues..

So i tried method 2... I got the x-source 3 way splitter recommended by Will03092 and tuner B is fine... Tuner C just pixellates using the same cable wires i use which are really good..

If i disable tuner B in configuration then tuner C works fine.. If i record on tuner C it begind to pixellate...

- - - Updated - - -

take a look at the Technetix HDU-400. there the ones virmin engineers use, got mine on flee bay. PM alcable he might be able to help further.
Please can you link me to one?

i cant find it anywhere and a link to alcables profile please?

thanks.

Last edited:
Almost every thread you post is always asking for help and links for various technical issues around the same subject.
The info you want is readily available on google and the search facility on here will bring up alcables profile if you bothered to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back