Call Of Duty Black Ops: Offline zombie cheats

Genesis

Okay, Ive been trying for like months now, changing cheat hooktype and everything and i still cant get even 1 code to work on, Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies. Can anyone help me get it to work for OFFLINE?

hi Genesis,i dont use cheats so i cant say if these work and im asuming these are offline because they also have a link to a online guide
Code:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/call-of-duty-black-ops/cheats.html?tag=top-cheats%253Btitle%253B13

Ahh, those aren't the ones i meant since most of those dont even work for the wii version. I mean like inside the Channel, Like CFG Loader it has a ocarina cheat Engine, and i try to get it to work for it but it doesnt seem to. it only works for story mode so far and i think i need to do something extra to get it to work for OFFLINE Zombie Mode

Okay, This seems like it would work, but i use CFG USB Loader with the games, not on a disc. and the codes usually work for other games on the same loader, and even on black ops story mode. But it doesnt work for zombies. none of them do and this way seems like the way i have been doing. So im not sure what to do on how to get it to work on zombies on this game.

~UPDATE!
Got it Some cheats to honestly work NEED a activator! Unlike other normal codes these codes need you to edit some things to add a button on your wii mote as an activator. Thanks for the help sinnoh

Last edited:
Back