Can anyone check my settings - I have Team Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamrt

Just set up today, all looks good but can someone check me setting for me via Team Viewer?

info deleted......issue by pm only !

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have anything special on he pc, I dont bank with it or use it for anything other than forums and photos, thank you but its fine

No one will help anyway!

---------- Post Merged at 11:17 PM ----------

told you, not one person wants to help! :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 PM ----------

I just want someone to check my stuff, if I dont respond instantly give me a min as I am busy

What do you want checking exactly? If it seems o.k then it probably is, everyone's will be different (well maybe not if a builds used) but ultimately if its working mate then youre good to go.

i just would like someone to look at what I have done, someone else logged in and logged out in 2 seconds!

just tell me I have set it u correctly

---------- Post Merged at 11:59 PM ----------

ok so now 3 people have logged in and nothing, no words nothing, last chance, going to bed now

Well I logged in and its safe to say that the Im not sure I set mine up like that but each to their own :)

You had pics of your (or someones) Mrs spread eagle on the bed mate plastered over the screen, I think I'll pass for now delving any deeper.
If anyone else wants to *help* then I'm sure they will, especially now they know what they're looking for/at.
Good luck with the getting those settings checked. :binoculars:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back