Can I be traced through card sharing?

noelyf

VIP Member
Lots of rumours floating about STARVIEW 6 - heres the answers . Also for Starview 7, Kryptview A750/A780, DDigital DUO +

IM A CISCO CCNP ( PROFESSSIONAL ) FOR 16 YEARS

YES they can be traced - just as eurovoxs and all other boxes were traceable but they never had manpower to do it so changed to nagra 3 at a high cost.

STAFF - they will need to treble their staff to trace internet feeds like these. WILL THEY DO THIS ????

THEY will need to trace all internet service providers - AOL, VIRGIN, SKY, ORANGE, TALK TALK, O2, VODAFONE, T-MOBILE, TISCALI.. and more!!!!

THIS WILL TAKE MONTHS DUE TO DATA PROTECTION ACT

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE IS TO BLOCK ALL PORTS ON MODEM/ROUTERS, APART FROM PORT 80 WHICH IS MOST OF THE INTERNET..

IF THEY DO THIS ... SAY GOODBYE TO 30% OF INTERNET, 50% OF ALL VIDEO STREAMING ( YOU TUBE ETC) ALL DOWNLOADING VIDEOS, CD'S FROM PEER 2 PEER SITES

ALL ONLINE GAMING FOR PC, PS3, XBOX LIVE, DOWNLOADING APPLE APPLICATIONS OVER WIFI. AS ALL CONNECT TO SERVERS ON DIFFERENT PORTS ON EVERY OCCASION...

THIS WOULD TAKE APPROX 1-2 YEARS TO DO AND CAUSE ALL COMPANYS £1000'S AND 5-6 YEARS TO GET ALL INTERNET, ONLINE GAMING ETC WORKING AGAIN

THERES THE ANSWER TO ALL QUESTIONS

Code:
http://www.useddudley.co.uk/classified-ad/STARVIEW-6---KNOW-THE-TRUTH---CISCO-ENGINEER-TALKS_21124898

Last edited:
thanks for that, now can anyone tell me why my channels are still scrambled, cheers

Glenbo try this
Load carling 1.03 ups file on usb stick.
Go to menu then utility select usb on the right,click select 1.03 ups file,
OK You will see the Carling/UK "1.03 UPS" File Press ok on it and make sure to select top one " S/W upgrade"
if thats whats there ok."Dont select second one, bootloader i think."
The machine will update and restart only takes a couple of mins even less. (don't pull your memory stick out until the machine has fully started up) .

You now need to scan your channels, NO SPLITTERS ON YOUR INCOMING CABLE WHEN DOING YOUR SCAN
so go to installation press the right arrow button again and go down to AUTO CABLE SEARCH
all you need to change here is the symbol rate.
The symbol rate determines your area for example N*l is 6887, the other numbers are 6952 for Telepe** and EXc&w.
When you have selected your area go to start scan.

Once the scan has finished
Go to menu then down to "accessory" "do not" click anything, now on remote control press the numbers "8989"
you will then see "Key edit" or "Emulator" appear on the right hand side underneath the two icons already there,
go to it and press ok and just check that auto update is on if its off just turn it on.

Then go to to your channels by exiting the menu and pressing ok..
Select a non FTA channel and leave it until a picture appears
PLEASE NOTE IT CAN TAKE UPTO 5 MINUTES TO UPDATE SO BE PATIENT

To use with LAN connection and To Enable Ethernet Go To,
Menu - Option -networks - net application - select type “Ustream(UK) or Istream(Irealnd) - ok)
NET APPLICATION won't appear until software and channels are on box.

If they have 16:9 TV please follow up “ Option -> OSD Setup -> Screen Format

Thats it Enjoy!!!

Excellent information there. I am still a little uneasy about doing this with Virgin broadband and cable though.

Do you know of any card share servers that send the information using SSL encyrption though port 463? At a guess, the receivers wouldnt have any way to decrypt ssl data though?

Hi Noelyf. Further to your initial post in this thread, I find it strange that Virgin Media doesn't block the servers used for card sharing. By this, I mean blocking the servers involved completely from their network, not blocking ports of individual users. In theory, could Virgin do this if they chose to put the resources in?

I know that catikid, but I know many people using card sharing boxes on Virgin's network, who are also on Virgin internet. Blocking the card sharing servers would foil all these users. Then again, I suppose it might also drive Virgin internet subscribers away to other providers.

More than likely it would anthony. The last thing they want is to lose thousands of broadband subscribers from all over the UK.

Back