Cannot Flash H2H

Woosh infinity wouldn’t work for me yesterday ended up putting ipab on which I had never heard off works great after initial hassle not working with windows 10 had to use pi to extract files . Would like to try the woosh again don’t know where I went wrong

Define "wouldn't work" and we might be able to help.

Start with the latest version of openATV for your box. I put a link on page one for the H2H, if that is what you are using. Or as you are now running ipleb you can flash your box online. Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> Select latest version -> Green button - when asked, select option 1 to start Wizard only.

At this point you will be at step 1 of the setup instructions for Infinity. Follow them closely and it will work. If you get stuck the support thread link is in my signature.

Define "wouldn't work" and we might be able to help.

Start with the latest version of openATV for your box. I put a link on page one for the H2H, if that is what you are using. Or as you are now running ipleb you can flash your box online. Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> Select latest version -> Green button - when asked, select option 1 to start Wizard only.

At this point you will be at step 1 of the setup instructions for Infinity. Follow them closely and it will work. If you get stuck the support thread link is in my signature.
Cheers for reply appreciate it I will have another look at it after the rangers game

Back