1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot record two things and watch third show live.

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Rabani786, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Rabani786

Rabani786 Registered

I am new to this but I remember someone mentioning that it is possible to record two channels and watch a third live. When two things are recorded, the channel will automatically change to one of the recording ones and state that a tuner was freed. Any help please?

2. Buckham_uk

Buckham_uk TK Veteran

{Support Worker (adults with autism)
    Doncaster, England
    Isn't it if the 3rd channel is on same frequency or something? Or is FTA?

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

I may well be wrong but I thought I saw something about it before too. Might just be watch one record a 2nd

3. Stevie135s

Stevie135s Registered

Record 2 different channels, watch a 3rd which has been pre-recorded

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. gmangt4

gmangt4 TK Veteran

I think its only if 2 of the 3 channels are on the same transponder? I know you can record 2 and watch a recording at the same time, someone else might/will know more.

5. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    Deffintly same transponder try the movies you can do about 5 and still watch another.

6. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    I did a post about this in the WooshBuild thread with bad terminology. As young Dilly says, you can record loads and watch one too providing they are on the same transponder.

But as a general rule of thumb and to save disappointment just say you can record one and watch one, or record two and watch a recording. Unless you are Dilly and recording all of the Christmas movies each day

7. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    Christmas24 on permanent recording woosh.
    Cant help it am a festive person lol