Catch Up Channels Freeze When Fast Forwarding

I have a MAG 256 Box.

Does anybody know if this is an issue with my box or internet service provider?

If i watch any channels on catch up and go to fast forward (adverts for example) the stream freezes and I have to quit and go back to live TV.

This has been an issue for a number of different IPTV subscriptions I have used. Never used to be a problem a few months back.

Not exactly sure where your problem lies it might be a setting on your box if you have the same problem with numerous suppliers but I would not think it is an ISP issue mine is still working as it should on the 256 as in it does not crash if I FF it plays on from the point I FF to are you giving plenty of time to resume playing as it can take a while and sometimes longer than others it never been an instant FF on the 256

Not exactly sure where your problem lies it might be a setting on your box if you have the same problem with numerous suppliers but I would not think it is an ISP issue mine is still working as it should on the 256 as in it does not crash if I FF it plays on from the point I FF to are you giving plenty of time to resume playing as it can take a while and sometimes longer than others it never been an instant FF on the 256

Thanks for the reply. Yes, give it plenty of time to resume playing but just stays frozen. Is there anyway to check if it is a box issue?

Don't think its a box issue, what is your internet speed it could be this if a bit slow?
if not it maybe a provider issue worth mentioning this to them see if it is a problem there end and maybe unaware of?

Tried with two different providers and same issue. Internet speed is good - live channels stream no problem without buffering.

Not sure if its an internet service provider?

Back