1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cccam and newcamd Files for an enigma box

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Myrealnameis, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Myrealnameis

Myrealnameis Registered

Hi Folks

I wondered if you could help me. I ve come along way in a shot time but I'm short of knowledge. I have done a lot of openboxes Blade boxes and lately I have ventured into enigma boxes like the zgemma

It dawned on me when in a frends house last week a lot of the files were missing from his box. Now it was not a problem because the cccam file was there so I just slotted a file in there

But it got me thinking, Is there a collection of files for boxes, For example if your running a c line in mg cam you need to chnge 33 to 32 and box type to 06

Now if you know what I'm talking about you will know what I mean and if I'm daft in some way I apologise sincerely

2. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    If you're running a cline in mgcamd, you can just put it in a CCcamd.list file.
    The box type is always 06 I think for enigma2 boxes which is dreambox/mips.
    I've gathered together my own collection of files here but I think there's also some in the download section.

3. Myrealnameis

Myrealnameis Registered

Thank you wilo. Its not the first time you helped me, i appreciate it. Just makes me better at what i do