cccam.cfg and cline

Woo

Hi Folks,

Im a bit of a technoplank, so I need a bit of advice. Im looking to buy a skybox f5s and am trying to get my head round cccam.cfg and cline, as in what they are(told you I was dumb). Ive found a page that says the clines are free?? Do I need to subscribe to a server to get my clines or can I get one free by searching the web? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks to bees i know all about the above..now..!! haha and yes you do need to pay a server but still worth it... and not expensive either..! bess i owe you bro..tedluxston.... note no gaps...haha..ps eileen worth getting if its an option but KV still rules... sorry sat folks...

Hi Ted Thanx for getting back to me, what do you reckon is the best server, bearing in mind Im on a really tight budget at the moment. You probably just told me 2 eileen and Kv" but Im new to this. Cheers

Hi all im in need of same thing can u point me in right direction and how much is it these days
Thanx

If you are looking for a server, post in this thread >>>> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...5-anyone-recommend-good-cccam-pay-server.html and someone will get back to you with a recommendation or two.
it will cost about £50 for a year, lots of people will tell you not to go for a 12 month sub in case Sky get on top of the sharing lark. most will give you a free 24/48 hour test line.
I use maza 1965's line and it is excellent. send him a PM via the link and he will give you details.

Back