1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cccam line

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Tampepper, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tampepper

Tampepper Registered

Hi I have a Cccam line installed can I add another Cccam line i.e. have 2 lines running Thnx

2. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Male
    {Power Plant Operater
    UK
    Yes, just add the second underneath the first one

3. Tampepper

Tampepper Registered

Thnx

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ----------

can you put me in the right direction to do this Thnx tried it but nothing think I am doing it wrong

4. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Male
    {Power Plant Operater
    UK
    Open up your CCcam.cfg file using filezilla client, then put your second line underneath the first like so

C: greatserver.com 55555 Geogre Drinkstoomuch
    C: topserver.net 66666 qwerty keyboard

5. Davemck17

Davemck17 Registered

Hi, my grandpa just bought a zgemma h2s and asked for my help setting it up. I downloaded the latest wooshbuild v5, installed it etc. Should the cccam come with the download or do I need to pay for one? New to this so a bit lost to be honest

6. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

Dave, you'll need to get one as the wooshbuild doesn't come with a line/connection. If you have a look in the general sat section, there is a thread "anyone recommend a good pay server" that's where you'll get what you need mate

7. Davemck17

Davemck17 Registered

Thanks very much, so it's a must that you have to buy one? Not something you can just download?

8. Bigdrinks

Bigdrinks TK Veteran

Alas, yes you'll have to pay if you want more than just freesat. Not a lot, but you have to pay nevertheless!