CCcam required

Hi all I have been asked by another member to post this in this section!!
I am in desperate need of a new cline and can't find anywhere on internet without having to awnser tescos surveys and so on?
Can anyone please advise me?
Many thanks
Jon

The line you gave me to test worked fine on my vu solo. why do you want to change?

Wow I have tried so many times with that one and it says offline/login
When I finish work I must then try again!!
Thank you so much for testing for me
Jon

I too need a good reliable cccam, I have been on a 'crash course' in all this techy stuff since last night! The sat dish went up at 10pm, it was tuned in by 11pm, I read up about the cccam and channel lists and found myself in bed by 2am! It's crazy how many channel lists are about for this F3. Which is the best channel list for sports stations, and where can I find a trustworthy cccam? Many thanks for anyone who can help!

JOHNNY BADBOY just tested your line again worked on vu solo however, did not work on skybox my own line wored on both boxes never seen this before.

Hi all I have been asked by another member to post this in this section!!
I am in desperate need of a new cline and can't find anywhere on internet without having to awnser tescos surveys and so on?
Can anyone please advise me?
Many thanks
Jon

I too need a good reliable cccam, I have been on a 'crash course' in all this techy stuff since last night! The sat dish went up at 10pm, it was tuned in by 11pm, I read up about the cccam and channel lists and found myself in bed by 2am! It's crazy how many channel lists are about for this F3. Which is the best channel list for sports stations, and where can I find a trustworthy cccam? Many thanks for anyone who can help!

This is the thread for requesting a line:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-satellite-cccam-pay-server-request-only.html

And the correct answer is - Kremmen, use his link, thread closed

Change of plan in case mike and the OP need to find a solution

Back