CCleaner Enhancer Adds 270 New Rules to CCleaner

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
ccleanerenhancer8467881.png

I've long been fans of system cleaning application CCleaner, even if you do have to uncheck the Yahoo toolbar during the installation process. And now, there’s a way to add 270 more applications to the supported list.

CCleaner Enhancer works with either the installed version or the portable version, and all it really does is modify an INI file to allow extra rules. Once you’ve specified the right folder and finished running the installer, you’ll be prompted to open CCleaner and there will be new rules on the Applications tab.

Download CCleaner Enhancer:

Download The Inf File: (Using the "File Save As" option)

-

Will look in to this as it is one of my favorite programs already. Cheers.

cant get this to work at the moment, it appears the web atom site is down. The INF file link opens a new window in firefox for me, do i select all the writing to save it or is there another option?

I had the same problem axxxo. I went to the site and received a message that there were in search of a new server and it should be less than a week before being back up and running. Not sure about the INF part though.

cant get this to work at the moment, it appears the web atom site is down. The INF file link opens a new window in firefox for me, do i select all the writing to save it or is there another option?

Yes that site is down for now and that is why I included a link to the actual Ini file..

Here's what you need to do,

Open the link for the Inf file

When the new page is open click on "File>Save Page As" & save it to a location of your choice, the file will be named winapp2.ini

put it into your CCleaner installation folder. Once you’ve restarted CCleaner, you’ll see the new items in the Applications tab.

-

Back