Celtic manager Neil Lennon attacked by Scumbag Hearts fan

noelyf

VIP Member
Celtic manager Neil Lennon has been attacked at Tynecastle during his side's Scottish Premier League game against Hearts after Gary Hooper had put the visitors two goals ahead.

639.jpg

Moment of impact: Celtic manager Neil Lennon is attacked Photo: PA

Before the game could restart a fan clambered from the Hearts section of the main stand and made a beeline for the Celtic boss who was on the touchline, leading to an intervention by police and stewards after the fracas ended and the supporter was taken away by police.

Former Northern Ireland captain Lennon has been in the headlines regularly this season for incidents on and off the field.

In January a package addressed to him containing bullets was intercepted at a sorting office in Country Antrim.

In March, the club confirmed Lennon was under 24-hour security surveillance after a suspicious package was intercepted at a Royal Mail sorting office in Saltcoats, Ayrshire.

On April 19 it emerged that Royal Mail intercepted a total of two "viable" parcel bombs addressed to Lennon.

THERES ONLY ONE NEIL LENNON!
640.jpg

<*0*>

Last edited:
Why would a Celtic fan attack Neil Lennon????????????????

:dunno:

Its in the thread title j4v3d

when will this end? that guy needs to be locked up, lucky Lennon didn't kick his head off!

I hope I`m allowed post this?

This is the "fan" that attacked Neil Lennon tonight :no no:

638.jpg
John Wilson from Edinburgh.

Heres his Facebook page
Code:
http://www.facebook.com/junglejohn1
Mods or Hiteck can remove this if its out of order :sorry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tubes. I`ll leave it as the scumbag will be all over the news tomorrow anyway.

I coded the link for you. Cheers mate :)

lets hope someone kicks his head in, he will find out what its like then, i was so surprised that no steward or police could have stopped him reaching the dug out, surely that is one part of the stadium where security should be high.

Added after 7 minutes:

Code:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Celtic-Manager-Neil-Lennon-Attacked-During-Premier-League-Game-Against-Hearts-And-Man-Arrested/Article/201105215990226?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15990226_Celtic_Manager_Neil_Lennon_Attacked_During_Premier_League_Game_Against_Hearts_And_Man_Arrested

Last edited:
Was watching this game,and was shocked to see this scum attack Neil Lennon.Christ almighty,That poor lad,is going through hell,and all for the love of football.It is a disgrace.Just heard on sky news now a Bullet has been sent to Neil Lennon.All for sport what a disgrace:(

Manky HUN SCUM is all they are ally.

Lenny`s Twitter page last night,

637.jpg

YNWA !!

Last edited:
Did`nt see the game but saw the inccident on sly sports news, they should of let Neil Lennon kick 6 tons of shite of him, wot a muppet.

Well done Neil Lennon.Great to hear.No other Manager of a football team has to go through that form of attack.Neil Lennon should get the support of the whole football world

Suspicious package found at Celtic Park

Thursday, 12 May 2011

An investigation was launched today after a suspicious package was found at Celtic Park in Glasgow.

Police were called at around 10.30am and officers are at the scene.

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "We can confirm that we are currently investigating a suspicious package discovered at Celtic FC today.

'Inquiries are ongoing.'

A spokeswoman for Celtic said there was no comment at this time but may be a statement later.

:dunno:

Back