Cable Certain Vigin Media HD Channels Scrambling or not working

yosh12

Hello all,

I was wondering if you could assist me on the following problem with ZGEMMA - Star H1 box.

For some reason certain channels such as BT Sport HD channels 1 and 2 and the Comedy Channels are scrambling. I've tried restarting the box and doing a complete shutdown, but nothing seems to be working. If there is anything you think I should do, that would be appreciated.

Hi mate, if you are getting other ppv channels, I would suggest it is prob with the signal strength from vm. I had the same problem, my cable was originally split for a tivo box. I took the splitter out and put the feed directly into the box so it was getting the full signal. Hope this is of some help for you.

Thanks StrawDog wilsock.

Would you be able to recommend me a device that I can use for my VM splitter.

Thank you

post # 18

Going to try one and i'll let you know all though I'm without a box at all at the minute but if I can bring my modem signals back up then it should be fine with the TV

same problem but with some of the hd movie channels the past couple of days, had to get bring my konig yellow brick out of retirement to sort it :)

and are you now aware of all setanta ,bt,are now gone on vm:eyes:footy free lol

ha ha told its the irish side only.

Last edited:
Some of my HD channels have been off for months,breaking up and no or low signal.Can anyone recomend a booster or something that would get the signal up.All cables and server is fine.Only 1 splitter from the wall to the router and to the box, and ive tried another splitter.

Back