Challenge for bargain hunters

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Okay, so, I decided to u[grade my diving camera, I now want a Gopro 4 Silver edition, i have found it for €245/£209 At https://www.savvibuy.com/collections/gopro-cameras/products/gopro-hero4-silver-deals - Can anyone find a better deal for me, I have a UK address if it is frree delivery to UK, and an Irish address if it is relatively cheap.

I dare ye to spend a few hours, and also recommend spending NOW or waiting until new year sale

Wheelo

Good spot ianw314 !
Saved Wheelo all that hard earned money which he can blow on drink now instead and just take a piccy with his old camera !!...lol

UPDATE...

Just been down to my bank and informed them of my mishap and they have said they will refund my money back into my account and that their fraud investigating team will look into the incident.
Wasn't really sure if I was covered as i used my visa debit card and not a credit card but they have assured me I'm covered so all's good I'm glad to say.

Ian, Thanks for this, I hadn't actually researched them which I normally do as I wasn't ready to purchase immediately. Glad to see your bank has come up with a solution for your personal problem.
Jaysus Beni, you have a very low opinion of me LOL (not necessarily wrong - Just low )
Cacti, can you get them to me today if I give you the £209?? (y)

To everyone else, challenge still on, where to buy the Gopro 4 silver for the best price, and also buy now or wait for the sales?

sorry wheelo my dump truck out of commission boot is full tax and nct nearly up just running on fumes and say battery needs a good charge.

Okay, so here is the results of my new research, please tell me someone can beat it!!

Currys = €289 £229
Argos = €309 £250
Amazon - £270
Camera Centre = €430

Sorry meatball, I only saw this now, my notifications aren't working correctly.
If they give a years guarantee, that would be great, but from memory, it is a month. I hadn't honestly thought of the second hand route (must look into it)

I have now found it on Dublin Airport website for €249, https://www.theloop.ie/p/15585/gopro-hero-4-silver I am travelling on the 13th, so unless I find a better option, I might pick it up there.

Keep searching bargain hunters._85574270_wonnacott1_bbc.jpg

Do you know anyone going on a holiday?

I got my Hero 3 about 6 months after they first came out, got it in Singapore airport, duty free, for £175 with a memory card.

Whello am back gran canaria in few weeks the Portugal bit after that.
If i see one that cheap i will message you mate.

Thankfully, I didn't go for the Savvibuy option, they have gone AWOL, and their website is gone too.
I Have someone on holiday currently in Vietnam, I wonder what it costs over there?, may be time to send a message.
I am going through Dublin airport in a couple of weeks, only to Londonhamshireton (also known as Kent) and my brother's in law works there and can probably get 10% discount. I think I'll probably end up getting it there.
I have lost my trust in the Canary Islands for electrical items, I have heard all sorts of bad things from reps and friends who live over there. I will be in Lanzarote in March, not sure if I want to hold on as it is then I needed it for (I am going diving). Mainland EU is roughly the same price all the way through, and that price is very similar to Dublin at €289.

The Dublin airport price was a "special offer" (more like a false advertisement) and sold out on the day it went up.
So it's back to the drawing board - downtown Dublin is €289

Back