Channel Lists for the Cloud Ibox II plus

Marko2807

Hi all, just got my box and flashed it with the following image.

Vix Apollo 022 Cloud ibox2+ SkySkin - Downloads - TechKings

So its all looking very Sky like. Have changed the region etc however the channel how can I run the latest channel list on this box please?

On my Sky box, download the AJ channel list, easy enough. I have a Nbox5800 which I do a scan and run the rats boutique and it orders all the channels, stripping out all the HD premium channels so if you have a working CCline, whats on the list is what you can watch but not sure if you can do the same.

Also, can you run a pics boutique? nice feature i have on the nbox which give the channel picture.

cheers

When selecting ur region select SD.
That puts it like skys sd package, HD at bottom.
To keep the update every night feature ur best not moving/deleting channels as theyd reset nightly.
Picons can be added but heard they slow channel change slightly so I left out.

When selecting ur region select SD.
That puts it like skys sd package, HD at bottom.
To keep the update every night feature ur best not moving/deleting channels as theyd reset nightly.
Picons can be added but heard they slow channel change slightly so I left out.

Nice one, cheers - all sorted - All be it having to do a rebuild as it froze on reboot!

Have u a usb in box formated to ext4 ok, with swapfile and epg and picons and all set to it rather than the box?
It can regularly cause sticking on boot if u dont.
Ive only had 1 stick on boot once when using a permanent usb.

Last edited:
Knocks spots off Enigma 2

Coming from a PLI 4, Enigma 2 box the vix apollo 78 12-11-2014 is brilliant. It was either how I set Enigma up or it just couldn't look like the VIX image.

Back