Channels scrambled

Tell me what it says later mate will talk you thru all options after work. it could be something trivial but it looks like the server has cut you of as boxes brought with gifts preinstalled only tend to last a few weeks at most. Not a problem everything you need is on here ;)

I hear you mate but I will have to wait until after 9pm that's the earliest I can be home....Hopefully will still get the help then, like you said it could be something trivial

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I will be on then mate just do what i said and write on here what it says i get a email if you reply to this thread speak later mate

One last thing, from the top of my head i recall when I navigated to Local Network Setting I only saw three options from the drop down which were :-

1.Network Setting

2.Update by Network

3.Network App

Am I missing something ??

Hi,I have checked my mates skybox f3 tonight and weather app not working initially. Re set router,box etc and turned dchp on/off. App working now so has internet. But all channels still scrambled?? This box works in other mates house so server and box must be okay?? Any help appreciated
many thanks

@ Dillyp 70 just got home turned the box on and shockily the scrambled channels are working, nevertheless I took the steps you had adviced earlier, it's online.......But the channels are all the place but am abit worried if I update the box might just decide to play up......

If you press ok on remote then go to favourites are the channels in order now eg movies sports documentaries etc etc if you need to update channels it wont interfere with you gift mate

Hi all, not sure what to try now. skybox f3 still showing scrambled channels yet works in mates house both on same server. Internet live in weather app. This box was working okay till last line expired with exact same connections etc.
Any ideas really appreciated

Try a test mate or ask provider for fresh login details shouldn't be a problem if hes any good he only has to change login and password details

Okay thanks will do. Would this make a difference if this box works at other house

This would suggest to me that the box is obviously set up correctly, but there is some problem with your broadband and the box. unplug box, unplug router and reset it, knock on the box and see if that helps. if not, change the DCHP setting to off if it's on, or on if it's off, reset box and see if that does anything.
I had a box here that had a conflict with the new router that I got, but with the DCHP setting changed, it went back to normal

Thanks wheelo. I read here to change DCHP setting to off then back on again with no luck but haven't changed DCHP to off and tried yet.I am newbie but super mod compared to my mate.
If i try a test line do i have to delete his present server?
Takes time going back and for his house but will reply as soon as
Again many thanks

I would take a copy of it, delete it and then add your own. I don't imagine it is a line problem, if it works at your mates house.

Back