Channels stop working

tigerseye

I've setup my zgemma box using the BioHead image no problem but since adding my nline yesterday the channels have stopped working twice both last night and when I got home tonight.

Both times I've had to do full scan which takes around 15 minutes to get them working again.

They just show as a black screen or if rebooting it shows the vskin loading page. Also after rescanning all my hd channels show as n/a in the epg.

Is this a problem with my box/setup or the nline I'm using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

your channels shouldn't take 15 mins to scan, just enter your net id in autobouquets setup and the scan will take less than 15 secs

The autobouquets scan does only take about 15 seconds but the channels dont work after that scan they only work after going to menu->setup->service searching->automatic scan which is the one that takes 15 minutes.

The autobouquets scan does only take about 15 seconds but the channels dont work after that scan they only work after going to menu->setup->service searching->automatic scan which is the one that takes 15 minutes.

goto service searching - tuner config - tuner B - goto network ID and input your network number green button to save.
return back to service searching goto autobouquetsmaker - providers - virgin uk area - set your area here green button to save
go back to abm menu and start scan.

goto service searching - tuner config - tuner B - goto network ID and input your network number green button to save.
return back to service searching goto autobouquetsmaker - providers - virgin uk area - set your area here green button to save
go back to abm menu and start scan.

The problem actually seems to be the autobouqet scan. If I do the abm scan the channels stop working and I have to do an "automatic scan" in the service searching menu to get them working again.

I'm going to try reflashing later today and see if that works.

UPDATE

So I've tried reflashing from scratch and still have the same issue.
Installed Cable Biohead image
Added newcamd.list
Changed provider and started ABM scan
Changed netid to my area

At this point I had all the channels listed correctly in the EPG but all just displayed as blank black screens

I then did a full automatic scan for tuner b
Rebooted
All channels are now working except all hd are shown as n/a in the epg

Did an epg refresh as would happen at 4:30 automatically and all channels stopped working again
Did full automatic scan and back to working but without hd channel names

Is there anyway I can get the box to a full automtic scan after the epg refresh each morning or is it time to just try another image entirely?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back